Here’s a clean-smelling, silky softener that reduces wrinkles and takes out static cling better than what you’ve probably been using. And thanks to the superconcentrated formula, you not only use less, but you actually can hold it in your hand.
- Superconcentrated – 32 ounces softens 64 loads
- Natural softens, reduces wrinkles and controls static cling
- Small bottle is easy to carry, pour, and store
The Shaklee Difference
- No toxic fumes
- No hazardous chemicals
- Fragrance free
- Mild on your hands
- pH balanced
- No chlorine
- Tough on grease Ultra–concentrated – 16 oz. makes 48 gallons
- Doubly concentrated vs. original
- Basic H – use only half as much
- Natural sustainably sourced ingredients – derived from corn and coconuts
- No phosphates
- Recyclable packaging
- No dyes
- Safe for septic systems and gray water
Use Soft Fabric liquid in the washer. The liquid will help reduce wrinkles and the sheets will control static cling. Plus, your family’s laundry will be softer than ever.
This performance comparison was done on June 20, 2006 and is valid only for the named products marketed at that time. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.