The Nontoxic, Natural Way to Clean
An unbelievable amount of super-safe, really powerful grease-busting clean comes out of these bottles of double concentrated Basic H² Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate. We challenge you to use it up any time soon. Basic H² literally gives you a thousand ways to try. Some suggestions: Spilled milk. Bug guts on the window. Barbecue grill grunge. That’s three down. Only 997 uses to go.
All you need for thousands of household jobs
- Ultra-concentrated – 16 ounces makes 48 gallons of super powerful cleaner.
- Versatile cleaner – removes dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface, inside and out.
- Cuts through the most stubborn grease and grime, leaving no smeary residue.
- Twice as concentrated as original Basic H² – just use half as much.
- No rinse, no residue, streak-free formula.
Use on any washable surface – indoor or out
- Windows and mirrors
- Countertops, tiles, and floors
- Pots and pans
- Furniture (Not intended for use in aquariums or windshield washer reservoirs.)
Did you know?
Many all-purpose cleaners may contain toxins that can be absorbed through the skin or inhaled. Synthetic solvents may cause hormone disruptions. Organic solvents such as butyl cellosolve are neurotoxins and nasal irritants. Another toxin, morpholine, can cause liver or kidney damage. Glass cleaners contain ammonia, a poison that can irritate skin, eyes, and the respiratory system.
Basic H2 does not contain these or other hazardous ingredients.
Directions for best results
Kitchen, appliances, furniture, woodwork fixtures, walls, stainless steel, sealed granite, marble, and bathrooms
1⁄4 teaspoon + 16 oz. of water in a Get Clean Spray Bottle
Pots and pans
1⁄2 teaspoon + 1 gallon of warm water
Windows and mirrors
1-2 drops + 16 oz. of water in a Get Clean Spray Bottle
1 tablespoon + 1 gallon of Water
Woolens, nylons, and fine fabrics
1⁄2 teaspoon to a basin of lukewarm water
The Shaklee Difference
The Shaklee Difference
- No toxic fumes
- No hazardous chemicals
- Fragrance free
- Mild on your hands
- pH balanced
- No chlorine
- Tough on grease Ultra–concentrated – 16 oz. makes 48 gallons
- Doubly concentrated vs. original Basic H – use only half as much
- Natural sustainably sourced ingredients – derived from corn and coconuts
- No phosphates
- Recyclable packaging
- No dyes
- Safe for septic systems and gray water