Directed by José Padilha, the fourth instalment of the famous Robocop film franchise is bound to keep you on the edge of your seats! Witness how an ordinary family man—who is critically injured by a car-bomb while in the line of duty—is caught up in a web of political and corporate conflict when a powerful corporation offers him the possibility to inhabit a new and powerful mechanical body.
Don’t miss out on this action-packed adventure constructed around themes that seem more relevant today than ever before. Dead or alive, come and join us at the Nuffnang Premiere Screening of Robocop!
In RoboCop, the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Overseas, their drones have been used by the military for years – and it’s meant billions for OmniCorp’s bottom line. Now OmniCorp wants to bring their controversial technology to the home front, and they see a golden opportunity to do it.
When Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman) – a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit – is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp sees their chance to build a part-man, part-robot police officer. OmniCorp envisions a RoboCop in every city and even more billions for their shareholders, but they never counted on one thing: there is still a man inside the machine pursuing justice.
Thanks to Sony Pictures Releasing International (Malaysia), we have a total of 30 exclusive pairs of passes up for grabs! Here are the deets:
Date: 29th January 2014 (Wednesday)
Venue: GSC, Tropicana City Mall
Can’t wait to get hold of these exclusive passes? Here’s how:
- Tell us what Dr Dennett Norton and Raymond Sellars are saying to each other in the picture below.
- Leave your answer in the comment section below.
- Remember to include your blog URL and imotiv.ly URL in your comment!
- The 30 most creative answers will win themselves ONE pair of exclusive passes. The deadline to submit your comments is at 22nd January 2014 by 6PM.
- Wait no longer. Submit your most creative answer now! Time waits for no (wo)man!