Organiser & Eligibility
- The PERADUAN BONANZA HARI KELUARGA MALAYSIA NESTLÉ [“Contest”] is organised by Nestlé Products Sdn. Bhd. [45229-H] [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 years and above as of 01/09/2013.
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:
- Employees of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses]; and/or
- Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses].
- The Contest will run from 01/09/2013 to 30/09/2013 [“the Contest Period”]. The Organiser shall reserve the right to amend the Contest Period and mechanics at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
- With every purchase of any participating NESTLÉ products as shown on the website: www.nestle.com.my will entitle you to enter the Contest. Only NESTLÉ products distributed by the Organiser will be accepted. The proof of purchase required for each entry is the original product packaging as shown in the proof of purchase required table in the entry form [“POP”].
- Each entry form submitted, must be individually and originally filled, complete with the required details, correct answers to 3 [three] simple questions, choice of Daily Prize as shown in the entry form and must be accompanied with the required POP. Incomplete, illegible and/or inaccurate entry form[s], entries with the wrong answers, entries with incorrect and/or defective POP will be disqualified.
- Each participant is entitled/eligible to submit more than 1 [one] entry but each entry must be accompanied with 1 [one] POP in 1 [one] envelope. Envelopes containing multiple entries and/or POP will be disqualified. Photocopies of entry forms are accepted, provided they are individually and originally filled.
- Each entry must be posted by ordinary mail to the PO Box address as stated. Each envelope posted must be affixed with stamp of correct postage cost. The Organiser will not be responsible for any non-receipt of postal deliveries due to insufficient postage or incorrect address. Entries received via dispatch, courier service, POS Laju and/or any other means of delivery will be automatically disqualified. Proof of postage of the entry shall not constitute proof of receipt by the Organiser.
- Each qualified entry form received during the Contest Period will be allocated 1 [one] serial number.
- There are 20 [twenty] Daily Prizes for 30 [thirty] days throughout the Contest Period. There are a total of 600 [six hundred] Daily Prizes to be won during the Contest Period.
- The total qualified serial numbers allocated each day will be divided by 20 [twenty] to derive the winning serial numbers for each day Daily Prizes. The winning serial numbers will be the closest, lower whole number that results after the stated division.
If the total serial numbers allocated for Day 1 is 888 entries, then the total will be divided by 20 to derive the winning serial numbers for the Daily Prizes. The winners of Daily Prizes for Day 1 will be entries with serial number 44 as the first winning serial number, the 88 as the second winning serial number and so forth.
- The winning serial numbers will each win the Daily Prize package of their choice as stated in the winning entry form worth RM1,000 [Ringgit Malaysia: one thousand].
- Each participant can only win 1 [one] Daily Prize each day and a maximum of 2 [two] Daily Prizes throughout the Contest Period. In the event a winner wins more than 2 [two] Daily Prizes, then the third Daily Prize will be won by the following higher serial number of the corresponding winning serial number.
NESTLÉ Grand Finals Challenge Prizes
- There are 30 [thirty] NESTLÉ Grand Finals Challenge [“Challenge”] Prizes to be won throughout the Contest Period.
- A total of 30 [thirty] finalists [“Finalist”] will be selected to participate in a Challenge to determine the worth of Main Prizes won by each Finalist. The Challenge will be held at a public venue in Klang Valley determined by the Organiser.
- The total qualified serial numbers allocated in each fortnight will be divided by 15 [fifteen] to derive the serial numbers of the Finalists. The serial numbers will be the closest, lower whole number that results after the stated division.
If the total serial numbers allocated 5888 entries, then the total will be divided by 15 to derive the serial numbers of the Finalists. The Finalist will be entries with serial number 392 as the first serial number, the 784 as the second serial number and so forth.
- Only the selected Finalist whose names and details are written on the entry form may participate in the Challenge. Eligibility of participation is strictly non-transferable. Finalists will be contacted via telephone, based on the number provided in the entry form and will be given details for the participation in the Challenge. In the event any of the Finalists is un-contactable after 3 [three] attempts, declines or unable to participate in the Challenge for any reason whatsoever, then he/she will be disqualified and the following higher serial number of the corresponding selected serial number will be selected as the substitute Finalist.
- n any event, upon confirmation of participation the Finalist then fails to participate on the day of Challenge, the Finalist will then forfeit his/her Challenge Prize automatically. Each participant can win 1 [one] Challenge Prize only.
- The Challenge Prizes are as follows:
- EITHER 20 Grand Prize of RM100,000 [Ringgit Malaysia: one hundred thousand] cash OR 20 First Prize of RM10,000 [Ringgit Malaysia: ten thousand] cash each.
- 5 Second Prize of RM6,000 [Ringgit Malaysia: six thousand] cash each.
- 5 Second Prize of RM6,000 [Ringgit Malaysia: six thousand] cash each.
- All 30 [thirty] selected Finalists must participate in a series of challenges set by the Organisers during the Challenge to determine the worth of Challenge Prize they will win. The mechanics of the series of challenges will only be disclosed to the Finalists during the Challenge event.
Liability & Responsibility
- Winners and/or their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes and agree to release and hold the Organiser free and harmless of any liability. The winners list will also be announced in the Organiser’s website [www.nestle.com.my].
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and the Challenge, and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Daily Prize winners will be notified by post. All Daily Prizes and Challenge Prizes must be claimed from the Organiser within 3 [three] months from the date the Prizes are available for collection. All unclaimed Prizes will be forfeited. All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for all the Prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any.
Rights of the Organiser
- The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The prizes are non-transferable and all prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for credit and other items or voucher in part or in full. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the postal notification to the winner[s].
- By submitting their entries for the Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to use the names and/or photographs of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the winners and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership and/or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- By participating, Participants grant the Organiser and its affiliates the permission to use his/her name, photograph or image for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any and all media without additional compensation, notification or permission.
- By participating in the Contest, the Organiser agrees to only collect it, use it on the Fan Page and the Website and protect it as set out below. This section also outlines the Participants’ rights regarding data protection, and tells the Participant how to contact the Organiser.
- At times the Organiser may retain third parties to process the Participant’s personal details. All such third parties are contractually obliged not to use the Participant’s personal data in any way other than that which is specified herein.
- Under the Malaysian law, the Participants’ rights include:
- a right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal detail at any time by contacting us at email@example.com providing us with the Participant’s name and email address so that we can remove it.
- a right to obtain a copy of the personal data which we hold about you [we reserve the right to charge a small fee for the exercise of this right].
- a right to have incorrect personal data we hold about you corrected.
- If the Participants wish to raise any data protection issue with the Organiser, or exercise any of their legal rights, please contact the Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Organiser take reasonable precautions to keep the Participant’s personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do the same. Please note, however, that the Organiser may release the Participant’s personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest Rules & Regulations are prepared in several languages. In the event of inconsistencies between all the versions, the English version shown on the website shall prevail.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondences thereon will be entertained.
- By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the Contest Rules & Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.