SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad has dominated the business relating to the management and distribution of oil, this company has become one of the largest oil companies in the world. SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad always make changes and innovations in the running process of drilling, production, and distribution, in order to achieve large profits in a short time.
This oil company has a capital of more than RM10 billion. The Malaysian government should be able to provide oil and gas with supply sufficient and priced for the people. SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad looking for candidates who can perform the task with aplomb in this job vacancy.
1. Executive, Working Capital (Kuala Lumpur)
- To support in all operational billing functions on a day to day basis, ensuring smooth and efficient running of the process, and integration within the group accounting function
- Ensure claim is processed and passed in line with the agreed timeline
- Accurate accrual at month end and assist to improve in billing efficiency
- Support monthly actual performance reporting for the Group
- Support the Annual Budgetary Process for the Group
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or MACPA would be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in a group financial reporting role in public listed companies, preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
- Value chain analysis
- Strong capability to adapt to necessary changes and to lead changes
- Excel under pressure, deliver results and observe deadline
- Ability to work and execute well in a team
- IT capability
Closing Date : 31/07/2013